For certain we will provide you with all you expect from a general practitioner (GP) or a "family doctor". Serving you without having made a previous appointment is a given in case of an acute illness, as well as our aim to honor such an appointment on time.
At home visits are also possible on a timely basis in case you cannot come in.
In addition to the basic GP-services we can further offer you the whole knowledge of internal medicine and even advice in detailed issues of hematology and oncology.
Should you require additional medical advice or treatment (e.g. surgery, radiology, urology) we will counsel and guide you and take care of it.
Below you find an overview of services offered in our praxis. For further detail, we encourage you to follow the links.
- The basis of every good medical service: Proper evaluation of your medical history paired with a thorough clinical examination.
Blood work, stool, urine, sputum and others
Taking of blood samples (and other samples) is possible:
on Mon., Tue., Thu. from 8:00 to 16:00,
on Wed. and Fri. from 8:00 to 12:00.
- ultrasound (sonogram)
- electrocardiogram (at rest)
- stress echocardiography (comfortably in lying position)
- 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- lung function (spirometry)
Health preservation, prevention, service, advice
- vaccination (incl. planning and advice)
- travel medicine (emporiatrics) (*)
- "check up" and screening with and without medical insurance bonus program
- cancer check-up, aftercare and follow-up
- rehabilitation planning and application form
- medical assessments (*) / opinions for insurances (*)
- Advice on preventive procedures like coloscopy and mammography
- skin cancer screening (melanoma, basalioma und spinalioma)
- Diving check-up (*)
- medical fitness check-up (*)
- counselling for adiposity / diet (*)
- bronchial asthma
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- diabetes type 1 (juvenile) and 2 (elderly)
- coronary heart disease
- patient education on diabetes
- patient education on hypertension
- infusion therapy (e.g. antibiotics, iron, vitamin B12) (*)
- bloodletting (Polycythaemia vera and hemochromatosis)
- advice on and initiation of special diagnostics (*)
- microwave therapy to relieve muscle tension and back pain
Co-treatment by specialities
When we suggest it or upon your request so we refer you to other specialists. These comprise surgeon, orthopedic, neurologists, urologists, radiologists, psychiatrists and many other disciplines.
In urgent cases we will be happy to fix an appointment for you and to contact the colleague directly. Here we can profit from good contacts to several consultants either in hospitals or in praxis.
Should a hospitalization be necessary, we usually contact the colleague which is in charge of your proper acceptance (e.g. on the emergency ward) to ensure effective treatment.
(*) Please note: Health insurances are responsible for keeping and restoring healt. Some services offered may not be covered by your insurance. Often however you might be reimbursed. Should you request services not covered by your insurance we will inform you in our meeting. Basis for the costs will be the official GOÄ.
Last edited: November 15, 2015, 17:39